- Our heroes
##Johan Cruyff was a star player who later became a renowned and successful manager. His approach to managing his team can also be applied to business life.
Cruyff’s 14 rules –
1. Team player — To accomplish things, you have to do them together.
2. Responsibility — Take care of things as if they were your own.
3. Respect — Respect one another.
4. .Integration — Involve others when possible.
5. Initiative — Dare to try something new.
6. Coaching — Always help each other within a team.
7. Personality — Be yourself.
8. Social involvement — Interaction is crucial, both in sport and in life.
9. Technique — Know the basics.
10. Tactics — Know what to do.
11. Development — Sport strengthens body and soul.
12. Learning — Try to learn something new every day.
13. Play together — An essential part of any game.
14. Creativity — Bring beauty to the sport.