Our open vacancies are always up-to-date on the website. At Bolster we like to keep ourselves sharp, fresh and fit. We do not believe in egos, but look for those who are in touch with themselves, and who enter into a sincere conversation from a solid personal base. Do you see a lot of common ground and are you looking for a new challenge?
What are you bringing?
– You have completed a university master's degree, preferably in business administration, economics, organizational psychology, change management;
- You are creative in your approach, where your own personal approach is crucial;
- You think personal development is important and you have a firm footing;
- You can adapt easily and well in rapidly changing situations;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
Our unique approach: SEEING® was developed by Bolster in collaboration with Harvard Business School. In our own training you immediately develop a basis for your own leadership, but also for working with the customer. We are convinced that working with SEEING® leads to more fun, more connection and more success.
We are a growing boutique consultancy in the field of strategy, leadership and change management. Leaders and teams of major organizations like to make a difference thanks to Bolster's approach.
We are the suitable alternative to top-level strategy consultants, because we have a different approach for the same goal. The customer remains the owner of the process at Bolster. Bolster supports through process consultation, an approach that uses the full potential of knowledge and leadership of the organization, and on that basis sets decisions and actions in motion.
No long analyzes and reports or advice implementation. We supervise an intensive process in which the client fully develops his own strategy and leadership, in order to concretely realize the ambitions.
Are you interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter via the button below. Questions about the position? Contact Femke Roze: 06 83623681