Privacy & cookies
This privacy notice will explain how Bolster will use the personal data we collect from you, and what your rights are in regards to your personal data.
What information do we collect about you?
Bolster collects your personal information when you contact us directly or fill out a form on our website. We also collect information when you complete intakes, surveys and when you provide us with feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Bolster also provides consulting services to businesses, and other organisations. The exact data we hold will depend on the services provided. Where we engage with clients for professional services, we may collect and process personal data in order to satisfy the contractual obligation.
How do we use your personal information?
We collect information about you to answer your requests, queries, or concerns. If you agree we will also contact you to update you about new services or products. We may also provide you with special offers and other information related to events such as our Leadership Dinner. Additionally we may contact you to evaluate or improve Bolster’s products & services.
Bolster also collects data to provide services to our clients. Data is processed in accordance with our agreed project scope. For more information please visit our Terms and Conditions.
We will not share your personal information to third parties without your permission.
What are your rights?
Under GDPR you, the user, has 8 rights to your personal data;
- The right to be informed; this means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right to access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you make a request with regards to your data we will do our best to respond to you within one month, unless the request you make is complicated or of a nature that fulfilling it within this timeframe is unrealistic.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at Bolster – GDPR, Doelstraat 7, 2011 XA Haarlem.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you use our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.youronlinechoices.eu. or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Changes to our privacy notice
We try to ensure our privacy notice is regularly reviewed and updated. We will place any updated policies on this page. This privacy notice was last updated on 4 June 2020
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +31 23 200 0102 or write to us at Doelstraat 7, 2011 XA Haarlem.