Johan Cruyff was a star player who later became a renowned and successful manager. His approach to managing his team can also be applied to business life.
Cruyff’s 14 rules –
- Team player — To accomplish things, you have to do them together.
- Responsibility — Take care of things as if they were your own.
- Respect — Respect one another.
- Integration — Involve others when possible.
- Initiative — Dare to try something new.
- Coaching — Always help each other within a team.
- Personality — Be yourself.
- Social involvement — Interaction is crucial, both in sport and in life.
- Technique — Know the basics.
- Tactics — Know what to do.
- Development — Sport strengthens body and soul.
- Learning — Try to learn something new every day.
- Play together — An essential part of any game.
- Creativity — Bring beauty to the sport.
Photo credits: RTL.nl